Dear Friends & Family
of the Lanai
I know everyone has been waiting patiently wanting to know what is happening at Lanai at the Cove. We are pleased to announce that we are going to be operational June 1st! We are taking all the steps to make sure your stay is fun and healthy. I want to outline some of the changes we have implemented during this time.
- We are taking reservations for stays of 2 or more nights
- Our check in time will be 4:00pm to allow more time for cleaning. We can text you if your room is ready earlier
- Guest rooms will not be entered for 24 hours after checkout; at which time rooms will be thoroughly cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
- Public areas throughout the hotel will be cleaned and disinfected every 2-4 hours.
- We request you wear a mask when coming to register. Please limit office visits to one person per group
- There is no daily housekeeping service, but you can call the office if you need anything
- For now, all dishware will be disposable (plates, cups, utensils)
- There is a fry pan, cooking pot, toaster, coffee make and importantly a wine/bottle opener, you may bring anything else you need
- The swimming pool is still closed, as are all hotel pools in Seaside, by order of the Clatsop County Health Department
- The front desk staff will make sure your room keys are sanitized before you receive them
- You can play on the beach, eat smores and have a good time
These are just some of the changes that are going on right now. We are cleaning the property with the best cleaning and sanitizing products outlined by the CDC and EPA for your wellbeing. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to assist. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having everyone for a fun time at the Lanai and in Seaside.
Gorden Dreyer General Manager
Lanai at the Cove * 3140 Sunset Blvd * Seaside, OR 503-738-6343 * email@example.com